Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello again

Hello my lovely friends!  I am afraid after checking my facebook page, that some of you have forgotten about me.  To fix this I thought I'd blog and tell you what's up with me.

It's been real busy around here, so I have not had a chance to get out and play lately.  What with fixing up the Pink Pearl and all.  All of our spare time is going there.  I want to go camping!  Or glamping is more my style....  Just wait til she's done.  She'll be so cute!  And so me!  We're going to have some good times Lil E and I glamping.

So, in the downtime I have been keeping myself busy by reading, and chatting with friends, visiting with my sister,  my niece,  and my big brother Greggy, you know- fun stuff.   I've been reading some memoirs by the famous Cindy Zelman.  Both online,  at her blog The Early Draft, and another piece she had published plus her creative thesis?  Is that what it's called?  I can't remember.

 Lil E does most of the work around here, so I can be free to do what I need to do.  He's started a page for the renovations he's doing on the Pearl.  Here is the link:  http://repairingyesterdaystrailers.yuku.com/topic/2425/1958-Oasis-Seventeen-Six

I did run into Gustav the other day.  I do see him occasionally around town.  He is doing well.  He went to the Fair too, but I missed him.


That's about it.  Oh, and I've been shopping.  A lot of shopping.  Trying to find just the perfect vintage things for the Pink Pearl.  That takes a lot of time you know.  Hopefully I will get out soon again to do some more interesting stuff.  But for now it's work, work, work.   Thanks for keeping up with me!

 Love,
 Lil Gee









No comments: