Sunday, August 14, 2011

My very own Gypsy Wagon

Guess what??



Lil E built me my own little Gypsy Wagon!  Isn't she fabulous??!! I have not named her yet, or finished painting her but I love her!!!





 I have to share it with the Bitties because technically it was built on their birthday and technically it's for them, but it's just too cute to not share with you all.



come on in, I'll give you a tour....





It's just perfect!  Just the right size, one of my favorite colors...  Lots of light and windows.  I absolutely love it!










I'm not done decorating it yet, but we'll get there.  She needs pillows.  Lots of pillows.  And candles, and art suplies.  I'll keep you posted as she progresses.  My little piece of peace on earth is really shaping up.



1 comment:

Lil E said...

It was a labor of love, for my love.