Saturday, July 9, 2011

Enjoying life in Boston!

So this month brings me to the beautiful city of Boston, where I am visiting my sis, and making new friends.

I accompanied Suz to her college where she will be receiving her masters degree in Poetry next weekend.  See we are not only beautiful, but smart too!  

While here she has introduced me to many new people-  we've eaten out, had some laughs, and spent the night at a friends house.




 Thank you Miss Cindy Zelman for having us!  We enjoyed meeting your zoo, and chit chatting until the wee hours of the night.      

We've had many a fun adventure here.  Maybe we can read about some of it in The Early Draft.  That's Cindy's blog which I highly enjoy reading.  She is a very humorous memoir writer who has really interesting stories about life.  

So far we've laughed a lot,





we've eaten a lot,




and we've napped a lot...  



Stay tuned for more Boston adventures to come!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! :-)

Lil Gee said...

Glad you did Cindycat!

Anonymous said...

I just reread it. I think that last pic just makes it even more wonderful than it is already. Cindycat.