Friday, July 15, 2011

  Still having a blast in Boston and meeting more writers every day. On this day we were waiting to hear another graduate reading, which was followed by a Bar-B-Que.










Making my entrance into the grand hall.


Here I am meeting the Fabulous poet Jacqueline Brown, who is soon to be published in the AAR literary journal.  That's Buffy.   He's  writer too, in another genre. Not sure what he thought of me.  Men!    




 I had the pleasure of hearing Jacqueline read some of her works a couple of days ago, it was a brilliant reading and I really loved it.  I fell in love with her personality, her style, and her poetry.   I'll have to get a better picture with her later.

 Then along came Golda.  I had the pleasure of hearing her read as well, it was magnificent.  She has a real Jazzy vibe when she reads, it's a lot like music.  We had a couple of interesting conversations.  She's trouble that one...


Here I am posing for a photo after my reading.  It went very well.


The Bar B Que was supposed to take place outside, but we were rained out.  We had to have it in the hall.


Finally the dazzling Cindy Zelman showed up again.  Here I am sitting with my sis Suzanne, Cindy and Golda.  It was a wonderful event.  I loved the excellent readings, interesting conversation and making many fine new friends here in Boston.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Lil' Gee's perspective on this. Great photos, too!!!

Jacque said...

Ditto, CZ!! :-)