Saturday, July 16, 2011

Too many adventures too little time...

I'm getting behind on blogging my adventures.  Every day there's a new one or more.  On this day we decided to go check out the New England Aquarium.



First we had to have lunch though.  We were really hungry.  So Suzanne and Theresa took me to a new Vietnamese restaurant we spotted by the Cheesecake Factory.


They loved us there.  Only the host couldn't believe that there were three of us.  I think my beauty stunned him.



Here Theresa is showing me how her phone does all
these cool things.

 Then it was off to the Aquarium.  The first exhibit inside the doors of the New England Aquarium was the penguins.  Unfortunately when I saw them I immediately remembered Happy Feet and was overcome by sadness.  This is why I don't do zoos anymore.  I know what it's like to be kept in a box.  It was stuffy, uncomfortable and everyone was always staring at me.  It is better to be free!  Those poor little guys....


 After the Aquarium we took a walk on the pier.  It was fun.  People sure are friendly here.  They kept asking about me, and why I was on the pier with my friends.  Some even gave us suggestions of good places for photo ops.  You'd think we were models with all the attention we got.




That's all for this day.  I'll post again later.  TTFN (Ta Ta for now)

1 comment:

siouxsiepoet said...

funny. you are such a riot lil' gee.