Sunday, July 3, 2011

I went to the ballet and.....

made a new friend.
No not him, that's Lil E











The ballet was wonderful.  Many lovely girls all doing what they love.  That is what I enjoy most.  People really living and loving life!   I just love to watch people doing what they love.
These girls make dancing look like so much fun!









So we took a few turns ourselves....



 While at the ballet Lil E and I were posing for some pictures, you know the paparazzi follow me everywhere, and then we met him.  His name is Gustav. 




 Gustav loves beer apparently.  He has a blog too (just click on that link).    He, Lil E and Lil Gee got to talking and found that they had that in commom.  Lil E loves beer (good beer only) and Lil Gee loves to have a good time!  I think Gustave might be a good beer snob buddy for Lil E.  Especially since I hate beer, never touch the stuff!

 Anyway, just thought I'd introduce you.  I'll let you know how this friendship pans out...   Maybe we'll have some good times together...
Take a bow Lil Gee

He can't keep his hands off me!



 BTW, today we celebrated my sweet Jewel's 9th birthday!  Here we are posing for a picture at the Ballet.

She's the sweetest thing!

Until next time....    So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight.....




No comments: