Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hi I'm Lil Gee

Hi!  I'm Lil Gee.  It's been a little over a year now that I have been going on adventures, and living and loving life for my dear counterpart big Gee.  Recently at the ballet I made a new friend who asked if I had a blog.  No, I replied, however I had been considering one.  I am only on Facebook so far.



This is me.  Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...




Well it's time to branch out.  Many of my adventures get lost in the day to day hustle and bustle of living a life with a bunch of kids and a husband.  This is understandeable.  But I needed my own place, my own 'voice' as it were.  So here I am!  Next time I will introduce you to my new friend.  For now here are a few pictures to get us started...



My first day of freedom I borrowed a car and went to my favorite place-- the beach to ponder life and it's meaning....

Being the dreamer that I am I thought up many many things I could do with this new life.  Many adventures I could go on.  And so I did...

this is a record of my adventures, and my new life...

4 comments:

Lil E said...

Keep having a fun life Lil Gee.

Anonymous said...

Ha, I love this. Can't wait to read more. The pics, too, are fabulous. Is Lil E that handsome blonde dude I see you with sometimes?

Rachel said...

Looking forward to more of your adventures. What are your favorite things to do?

Lil Gee said...

Hello Lil E! Smoochies!! Why so good of you to join me Cindy and Rachel. Lil E is the blonde dude in many pics with me. My friend Greg Ramirez calls him my "tattooed love boy". :) And Rachel, my favorite things to do are go to the beach, paint, sing, ride motorcycles and watch movies.